bootstrap
throst.blogspot.com was created primarily as an exercise to determine how flexible the blogger templating system is. I must say that I'm rather impressed with what I found. it took some time to re-learn html/css and struggle through a sample template, but I managed to port my old thrOSt.com layout over reasonably faithfully, at least for safari and icab. I'll have to check with ie tomorrow to see if I've broken anything there, which I might as well assume I have. now if only flickr had a similar templating setup. maybe it's time to hunt down a better gallery service that offers what I'm looking for.
of note in my template code, if anyone wants to dig through it, is some code to coalesce multiple posts from a single day into one div. is there a templating how-to that explains all this? I don't know, but the method I came up with for blosxom seems to work here as well. a quick look at the template tags help doesn't mention that the BlogDateHeader tag is a conditional, but it certainly appears to work that way.
of note in my template code, if anyone wants to dig through it, is some code to coalesce multiple posts from a single day into one div. is there a templating how-to that explains all this? I don't know, but the method I came up with for blosxom seems to work here as well. a quick look at the template tags help doesn't mention that the BlogDateHeader tag is a conditional, but it certainly appears to work that way.

1 Comments:
ie seems to work perfectly. the only thing I've found so far is firefox not rendering the background properly.
Post a Comment
<< Home